Amazon Call Center Number | Amazon Help Line Number
Amazon India aims to resolve all complaints at the first point of contact. Find below customer service details of Amazon India, including phone and email.
Besides contact details, the page also offers a brief overview of the company. Reach the customer service below for support, complaints or feedback.
Common reasons that people try to call the Amazon Call Center Number, Include Missing Order, Problem With a Seller, Refund a Charge, Track a Package, Return an Order and other customer service issues.
Related: Stack up amazing deals on Amazon
Please keep sharing your experiences so we can continue to improve this free resource.
Need help or want to share your shopping experience with Amazon India?
Here are 4 simple way to do that:
1) Amazon Call Center Phone Numbers
If you need immediate help please reach Amazon Call Center Number.
- Call Center Number’s: 1800-3000-9009 / 0800496 2449. (Toll-Free- Customers won’t get charged for Calling on these numbers)
- Amazon Helpline Number’s: 022-30430101 / 1866-216-1072 ( Normal Calling Charges)
2) Contact Amazon Customer by Email
If your complaint has already raised with our Customer Care Team. You have not received a satisfactory response and would like to escalate. Please e-mail at [email protected]
Amazon.in support team to reply to you back within 8 to 24hrs.
3) Amazon Customer Care Help Online
If you have a query to get addressed by the Amazon India Customer Support team or you want to know more about Amazon India services.
- Connect with Amazon India Customer Care.
For Details about Product, Order, Refunds, Replacements, Cancellations & Policy, Check Amazon India FAQ.
4) Connect with Amazon India On Social Media
- Amazon India Facebook Fan Page: facebook.com/AmazonIN
- Amazon Twitter Handle: twitter.com/amazonIN
- Google Plus Profile: plus.google.com/+amazon
- Amazon India Instagram Handle: instagram.com/amazondotin
Also check Amazing Deals On Flipkart at AskmeOffers Flipkart Store.