Hi, I am Aisha Bachlani, and I am working as a Senior Content marketing Analyst with Askmeoffers.com
- Growing up, one of my favorite childhood games was Operation. That may be strange, considering it can be a stressful experience. However, one of the things I loved about Operation was that it required a great deal of concentration. Still, the satisfaction felt after completing a move was beautiful without hearing the vexatious buzz. When it came time to evaluate what I wanted to do for the rest of my life, I quickly realized I needed this nervous energy to play a role in my career. This is how I ended up in marketing (along with amazing mentors, a supportive family, and of course, a dash of sheer luck.)
- The two things I love most about what I do is that I help people and solve problems - it’s as simple as that. I help my organizations develop effective, relevant marketing content. I help people shine on social media. I help my leadership teams plan for next year. When my colleagues need a creative eye, I’m their woman. I love every moment of my job, as challenging as it may sometimes be. And the times I do hear the “buzzer” in the background, I seize it as a learning opportunity to make my next move more successful than the last.
- I love connecting with people, whether or not they are directly related to my field. After all, it is all about who you know these days! Feel free to contact me if you want to talk about marketing strategy, social media, or even the latest happy hour spots!
- My specific areas of expertise are: • Marketing strategy (domestic and international) • Leadership and people management • Social media strategy • Content strategy and management • Internal and external communications • Business planning
Awards and Achievements:
- issued by Burns & McDonnell in Oct 2014. This award is given to employee-owners for meeting one of five standard qualifiers: demonstrating exceptional work performance, meeting challenging project expectations, embodying a positive attitude, inspiring others to succeed, and promoting cooperation, enthusiasm, and team spirit.
- I have been a member of The Madison Club since Nov 2020.
- I have been a member of Magnet since Nov 2019.
- I am an active member of the American Marketing Association.
Workshops and Events:
- I have volunteered in Atlanta Ronald McDonald House Charities.
- Supported the House Manager and other staff with daily operations and marketing support.
- Promoted local campaigns and fundraisers to raise money for families of ill and injured children.
- I served Gamma Phi Beta as the Programs VP of the Atlanta Alumnae Chapter. In this role, I coordinated social and philanthropic events for all the alumnae members in the greater Atlanta area.
Companies I have worked with:1. I have worked with GA Resource Capital as a Marketing Assistant.
- Managed all trade show activities, including organizing the booth and tracking leads.
- Designed and distributed monthly e-communication for clients.
- We designed the marketing collateral and promotional materials for client meetings and trade shows.
- Developed and implemented tailored marketing plans for financial advisors.
- They are served as a liaison for the executive team, often entrusted to make decisions on their behalf when necessary.
- We have handled sensitive issues and documents discreetly.
- Managed and executed international trade shows and client events.
- Supported all international markets (Europe, Canada, Mexico, South America, and India) with all marketing initiatives, such as market and language-specific collateral and annual business planning.
- In this role, I had the incredible opportunity to manage and deliver multiple lead generation campaigns domestically and internationally. I also wrote content for and managed all corporate social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn). Managing the firm's domestic and international tradeshow strategy was also a significant part of my everyday role. In addition, I worked closely with sales and other internal teams to create targeted campaigns, was responsible for global lead management, including CRM ownership, and managed multiple outside consultants and vendors.
- As head of content, I was responsible for developing the global content strategy and editorial calendar, ensuring that content such as social media posts, ebooks, infographics, and videos was executed on time and purposefully. One of my job's most important aspects was ensuring all published content was engaging, polished, and brand-compliant. Closely partnering with the global marketing campaign team and subject matter experts, such as scientists, was critical to determine the content distribution strategy and campaigns to drive demand, leads, retention, and brand awareness.