How does LightInTheBox make sure my items are high quality?
LightInTheBox has an extremely extensive quality control model that ensures your order is entirely comprised of high-quality, legitimate items. It starts with trusted sourcing from Chinese manufacturers, selected for their reputation and reliability in delivering high-quality orders.
Once you make your purchase, your order is routed to the LightInTheBox International Distribution Center, which does a thorough check to ensure your order is correct and the items enclosed are of acceptable quality. Then, the items are repackaged and sent to your door, with tracking capabilities available to ensure that you receive everything properly.
Can LightInTheBox make a customizable item to my specifications?
For wedding and special event dresses, you can input your custom measurements to ensure the correct fit upon arrival. The custom tailoring process is only an extra $15.99 and includes free alterations, as well as free shipping to and from the tailor to accommodate alterations.
LightInTheBox also offers an extensive size chart for formal dresses, so if you don’t want custom measurements, you can still get a dress that fits you as perfectly as possible.
How can I make sure I get the best possible deal on my LightInTheBox order?
- Sign up for the LightInTheBox newsletter. It’s simple to subscribe; just provide your email address and you’ll start getting emails immediately! You’ll get information on upcoming sales, notifications of the hottest flash sales, and exclusive offers just for subscribers.
- Check AskmeOffers before you check out. There’s always something extra to be saved, and if you’re interested in getting more discounts on your order, check AskmeOffers for a LightInTheBox coupon! You can never be sure what you’ll find, but it’s always worth a shot if it means potentially saving more money.
- Follow LightInTheBox on its various social media channels to make sure you get the most up-to-date LightInTheBox coupon and promo codes! You may even get coupons exclusive to subscribers on certain social media pages.
What are the shipping options with LightInTheBox?
LightInTheBox ships worldwide using multiple shipping options. Depending on the item and destination, you can choose from Global Postal Service with no tracking, Global Postal Service with tracking, Global Expedited Postal, Global Economy Express, Global Expedited Express, and Local Standard.
Shipping times vary from three days to 20 days, depending on the shipping method, and costs are calculated based on the size of the package and the destination. You can also opt to insure the contents of your package against loss or choose Duty and Tax Insurance, which guarantees a specific rate for duties and taxes.
What’s the return policy for LightInTheBox orders?
If you decide you’re not interested in your item anymore, you have 14 days from the time of arrival to return the item; you can start the return process by calling LightInTheBox and letting customer service know that you want to return the item. You’ll be responsible for all return shipping, and LightInTheBox will not reimburse original shipping fees.
If you want to make a return because of a quality defect, you have 30 days from the time of arrival, and your return request must be approved by customer service. LightInTheBox will be responsible for all shipping fees in the event of a quality issue.
Custom size formal dresses are not eligible for returns, but are eligible for one free resizing service, with shipping fees not included. Customized wedding dresses are eligible for free lifetime alterations.
How can I pay for my order?
Worldwide, LightInTheBox accepts Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Delta, Maestro, and JCB, as well as PayPal, Western Union, and wire transfers. Brazilian customers may use Boleto Bancário; Russian customers may use Yandex. Money or Qiwi; Dutch customers may use Realtimebank-Ideal, and German customers may use Realtimebank-Sofort.
Where does the LightInTheBox ship?
LightInTheBox ships to nearly every country worldwide, including countries across every continent! If you’re worried about whether your country is included, check the website to make sure. LightInTheBox also offers its website in 23 different languages, so you can browse comfortably no matter where you’re from.
How to Save at Light In The Box
- The discounts LightInTheBox offers aren’t available because of LightInTheBox stocks cheap knock-off brands. In fact, the company offers name brand items from many of the most widely recognized brands, including Samsung, Xiaomi, Maggie Tang Vintage, and more!
- One of the things LightInTheBox prides itself on is its wide selection of elegant dresses, including special occasions and wedding dresses. You can find high-quality wedding dresses, prom dresses, and more by using LightInTheBox rather than a traditional dress company, and the LightInTheBox quality control team will make sure it’s still fit for your big day.
- If you want to be able to use your LightInTheBox account from anywhere, download the LightInTheBox app on iOS or Android! You can browse, order, share, and track your order straight from your phone.
Grab Exclusive Deals at LightInTheBox with AskmeOffers Coupons
There’s plenty to choose from when you have a LightInTheBox coupon from AskmeOffers Freebies. Since debuting in 2007, LightInTheBox has steadily increased its inventory to the hundreds of thousands of products that it boasts today. Its fashion-and-clothing section alone tallies more than 90,000 items.
There, the company stocks everything from swimsuits to wedding dresses, many at jaw-dropping discounts. Equally filled are the electronics, health-and-beauty, and home-and-garden categories, which allow customers to find good deals on the full gamut of household products. The first step to exploring the immense selection is to grab a LightInTheBox coupon code.
LightInTheBox broadly places its hundreds of thousands of products into three main categories: apparel, small accessories and gadgets, and home and garden. But regardless of how you categorize the products, one thing is clear: there’s a lot to choose from.
You can pick up general items such as clothing, tablets, and home furnishings, or check off items for specific needs, such as items in the website’s wedding and events section. Looking to do some remodeling? LightInTheBox even carries window furnishings, lighting, and an array of elegant waterfall faucets.
The company’s sister website, MiniInTheBox, contributes to the operation by selling jewelry, watches, and Apple accessories for iPads, iPhones, and iPods.
LightInTheBox ships its medley of products to customers around the world. For proof of that global reach, just look above the website’s banner. There, you’ll see more than 20 languages that can be toggled on and off. Whether you’re ordering in English or Polish, though, be sure to scroll down, grab one of the LightInTheBox coupons from below, and apply it toward your purchase.
When you want to purchase a hard-to-find item online, you just poke your keyboard, as opposed to an actual store, where you’d poke the shoulder of a tall person. Find what you need with a LightInTheBox coupon from AskmeOffers Freebies.
More About LightInTheBox
Based in China, LightInTheBox is an online retailer offering the world consumer goods at great prices. LightInTheBox cuts out the middleman, buying directly from a network of Chinese manufacturers, and passing the savings directly to you. Save even more with LightInTheBox coupon codes.
Available for wholesale or retail purchases, LightInTheBox offers its global customers an opportunity for convenient, confident shopping on an expansive selection good including, but not limited to:
- Wedding dresses, bridesmaid dresses, lingerie, headpieces and everything you need for the big day
- Electronics like cell phones, gaming systems, tablets, digital music players, and so much more
- Home items from faucets to wall art, and textiles to lighting
- Beauty supplies such as makeup, health care, wigs, even tattoo ink and machines
With so much to offer, LightInTheBox strives to be your only stop for all of your online shopping needs, offering unimaginably low prices as well. And take low prices to a whole new level with LightInTheBox promo codes.
How to Redeem a Coupon Code at Light in the Box
The website requires you to have an account to make a purchase, and there are no options to check out as a guest. This helps to provide better customer service, and it makes it easier to ensure that the company can effectively respond to any issues regarding your order.
- Locate the items you want to purchase and add each item to your cart.
- Select the ‘Cart’ icon, and click the ‘Proceed to Checkout’ button to proceed with your order.
- Register for an account, or sign in to your existing account to continue with the checkout process.
- Provide the requested information, and click the ‘Apply Coupon Code’ in the Payment Method section.
- Input your coupon code into the pop-up box that displays, and then click ‘Apply.’
- Click the ‘Place Your Order’ button to submit your order for processing.
Light in the Box Outlet/Clearance
The website has a permanent flash sale section, but you have to act quickly to get these deals. The flash sale section lists the items that are on sale, and it also indicated how long the sale will be good for.
A timer counts down the days, hours, minutes and seconds for each sale item. You can also sign up to get alerted about new flash sales. This way you never miss a great value on the products you love the most.
Each individual section within the website also has a clearance section. This lets you browse through items related directly to the section you’re most interested in.
Light in the Box Review
Light in the Box is similar to websites like Amazon.com and Rakuten that offer deals on a wide variety of goods. The company has virtually everything you could possibly need in one easy-to-navigate website.
With over one million product offerings, you can find gifts for everyone and classy items for yourself. It’s literally a one-stop shopping experience, and the company offers everything from the latest fashions to the newest technologies.
If you have an idea of the specific item you’re looking for, use the search box to find what you want quickly. Simply type the first few letters of a word and a list of suggestions related to the letters you have typed will pop up.
This can actually be a fun way to discover new items, as you can randomly enter a few letters and see what pops up. Try searching for ‘ali’ to discover items as diverse as Alice in Wonderland, alien paraphernalia, and cosplay merchandise.
One nice feature about the website is that you can click the ‘Shop All Categories’ button to view a hierarchical list of every category available on the website. The section is set up in an eye-pleasing way, and there are images to indicate each main section on the website.
Enjoy browsing through the Sports & Lifestyle, Phones & Electronics, Home & Garden or Shoes and Bags section. You can also get personalized prints and gifts for that special someone in your life.
The section with the most items on the website is the Fashion & Clothing section. This area is organized in much the same way you would expect a department store website to be organized. Search through new arrivals, women’s fashion, men’s fashion, kids’ clothing and fashion handbags and accessories. There are so many items available that you should be able to find clothing for every member of your family without having to leave your home.
The Sports & Lifestyle section is the second-largest segment of the website. You’ll find great sports clothing, cosplay items, toys, makeup, skincare, and nail care items. For the more adventurous, you can also purchase tattoos and body art to show your personality to the world.
The website is perfect for people who want to find a costume, and it has over 12,000 cosplay and costume items available for you to order. This section is ideal for the active person or the individual who is looking to add a bit of adventure to their life.
For those who want nothing but the best, check out the Premium Brands section. You’ll find brands like Komanic, Aokang, Lenovo, Asus, Cube, CoolPad, Elle and Kenneth Cole. There are hundreds of brand name products that are designed to meet your lifestyle needs.
Live your life better and with less abuse to your pocketbook. All of the brand name items are new items that have been secured directly from the manufacturer, this helps you save a substantial amount of money on the things you want most.
Things You Didn’t Know About Light in the Box
- The company has a global reach, and it provides products to people living all around the world through its language-specific website portals.
- The company runs an affiliate program, which allows customers to get credit for any purchase that originated from a unique link specific to you.
- Some of the lesser-known services the company offers are custom tailoring and a huge selection of made-to-order dresses for your wedding or special event.
- The company maintains low prices by working directly with the factory to eliminate the middleman and get you the best possible price.
- There are more than one million unique items on the website, and they receive over 1,000 new items every single day.
Light in the Box Social Media Links
Light in the Box on Facebook: If you want to find out about the latest flash sales without signing up, use Facebook to get frequent notifications.
The company also provides articles to help you live your life better, and tips for living your life to the fullest.
Light in the Box on Twitter: Twitter offers instant notifications about new items and sales that are popular. Find out about special discounts, and get advice on how to select the best electronics, clothing, and gifts. Links to recommended articles and tips for using technology to its fullest are also regularly Tweeted.
Light in the Box on Pinterest: Pinterest is a great way to receive notifications to your desktop about the latest items. You can browse the Pinterest page to get gift ideas, find the perfect outfit or stay updated on the latest flash sales. The company also often features items from the individual flash sale portions of the website.
Light in the Box on Tumblr: The company knows how to light up Tumblr with brilliant photography and glossy advertisements. Browsing the Tumblr page is a great way to reblog the things you love most, and it can help you to discover new fashions and items that suit your fancy.
Light in the Box Customer Service Contact Info
Light in the Box
808 Howell St #300
Seattle, WA 98101
Email Address: [email protected]